PDS Tech Inc Website Analyst - Online Solutions, Washington, DC 20001 in Washington, District Of Columbia
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a candidate for the Website Analyst-Online Solutions position located in Washington, DC 20001. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
6-month Contract to Hire. Must be US Citizen to qualify. Must be able to obtain a USPS Sensitive security clearance.
T he desired candidate will provide website project management support for the United States Postal Service Corporate Communications Online Solutions group.
USPS requires the candidate to perform in a project analyst/lead role in planning, communication, issue and risk management, implementation, documentation, and support of USPS web projects.
Responsible for requirements gathering, working with webmaster on technical design support and creating design documentation.
Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of the organization's website.
Monitors web traffic, oversees the development of web content.
Ensures that the site meets the business needs of the organization.
• Facilitate design of business websites that meet stakeholder requirements and are optimal problem solutions within cost and performance.
• Gather business needs documentation from business owners throughout the USPS organization.
• Responsible for requirements gathering, working with webmaster on technical design support and creating design documentation.
• Ability to document and present requirements and/or solutions for presentation to management, non-technical & technical team.
• Develops effective working relationships with stakeholders to ensure optimum cooperation and coordination, and maximize the quality of products, services, and policies.
• Bachelors’ degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience (8 years with a Master’s degree) with website deployment and supporting business needs/requirements gathering.
• Attention to detail and approaches work with initiative and a high sense of urgency;
• A willingness to engage with people to understand situations and solve problems.
• Proven business planning & analysis success.
• Demonstrated written and verbal skills.
• Strong analytical skills
Preferred Qualifications: Web development and architect experience desirable as well as prior USPS experience/ clearance.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out http://www.pdstech.com/
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details
To find a recruiter near you, look at our Branch Locator. at http://www.pdstech.com/pds_locations.htm