SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Senior Systems Engineer - Datacenter Tools & Monitoring - SRF 2600 in WASHINGTON, District Of Columbia
* Performing the analysis, integration, data and workflow development, documentation, testing, and implementation of solutions within the ITSM environments to support the forthcoming projects as directed.
* Performing the tasks including installation, configuration, customization reconciliation, data migration, and end-user training required for an upgrade to Remedy 7.x, 8.x or 9.x.
* Performing modifications and or configurations of the BMC Remedy ITSM modules, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other configurations required to support operations as directed.
* Design and maintain operational metrics, alerting, and notifications to promote IT’s ability to support application and systems SLAs.
* Work closely with technology teams, including Application Support, IT Infrastructure, Architecture and Engineering, etc to troubleshoot and solve problems using monitoring tools.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
BS or equivalent 9 yrs related experience, or MS 7 yrs related experience
* ITIL Foundations Certifications, with familiarity with Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement and the processes in each of these five lifecycle phases
* Operation Systems familiarity with Windows, and or Unix, RedHat Enterprise Linux, and AIX, ESX/ESXi
* Project Management
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Job Systems Services
Title: Senior Systems Engineer - Datacenter Tools & Monitoring - SRF 2600
Location: USA-DC: DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-WASHINGTON
Requisition ID: 17002AX