Western Union Senior Client Support Associate in Washington, District Of Columbia
Job Title: Senior Client Support Associate
Requisition #: 1702433
Does playing a critical role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about preventing money laundering and other illegal financial transactions?
We’re seeking a Senior Client Support Associate ,based in our Washington, DC office. In this role, you willbe responsible for servicing corporate clients by identifying, analyzing and resolving transaction related inquiries and solutions. This is a face-to-face multi-tasking role with heavy call volume – both inbound and outbound calls to clients, CRM’s and other departments using internal systems and Salesforce management system, i.e. Collaboration Center.
Conducts analysis and advises clients on various system and foreign exchange related issues, including, transaction investigations and other client specific matters. The Senior Client Support Associate will support 25 client support managers and interacting with clients and internal departments by using Salesforce.com, and accepting telephone calls from the Corporate Client Support queue. This position also serves as a liaison among corporate clients, sales executives and the internal back office network.
Sound interesting? Here are somespecifics:
· Communicate with clients on various system and foreign exchange related issues, including: transaction investigations and other client specific matters.
· Analyzes queries and provides information to improve the client’s experience, managing expectations and confirming actions by telephone, email or collaboration center.
· Work with a team or independently to make decisions on payment related issues that failed or rejected due to invalid or missing details and then analysis as required
· Ability to adapt to fast changing WUBS environment
What you will need to succeed:
· Strong Analytical and problem solving skills required
· Excellent communication skills required
· Well organized, detailed oriented and efficient
· Preferred banking background
· Preferred excellent customer service skills and experience
· Ability to develop strong relationships in a time sensitive environment
· Strong computer skills and ability to change direction
· Positive attitude and team player needed Multi-tasking required
· Take initiative and exercise sound business judgment when dealing with enquiries taking into account client preferences and variations among business segments and update management to the status.
· There are differing requirements for the vertical business segments and their respective clients. Corporate – cover a wide range of business categories and thus a broad range of experience is required to service these clients.
· Make recommendations to the Team Lead and Manager regarding foreign exchange policies and procedures related to operational processes.
· Make time sensitive decisions to support client needs against a back drop of regulatory requirements
What will make you stand out:
· Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Manager a customer base by developing strong relationships and utilizing excellent customer service skills
· Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Must be well organized, detailed oriented, accurate and efficient
· Develop and demonstrate strong computer skills (ability to adapt to new software and systems
· Financial services industry experience is a plus, preferably in foreign exchange services
· Must be able to work independently in a team environment
· Undergraduate degree in business or finance is preferred
What’sin it for you?
· Competitive global pay and benefits
· Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
· Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving moneyfor better . It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Soundlike you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com .