Sirius Computer Solutions Project Manager - SharePoint in Washington, District Of Columbia
SharePoint Project Manager
Force 3 is searching forexperiencedSharePoint Project Managerthat brings a combination of technical and business expertise deploying large software implementations for a transit industry.
Our teams at Force 3 focus on driving 100% customer success, innovation, and professional development, all while cultivating a fun, collaborative environment.
But first, who is Force 3? As the Network Security Company, Force 3 provides secure IT solutions and services for clients who demand value and reliability. Together with our parent-company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and a wealth of resources. From design to deployment, support and maintenance, our solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions and promoting their success.
Location: Washington, DC
- Provide SharePoint project management services to support SharePoint 2016/O365 enterprise intranet site upgrade andmigration to cloud environment
- Work with customers and potential customers to coordinatemigration of individual sites
- Leverage experience with previous migrations on the MS SharePoint platform to provide design and level of effort guidance for theproject team
- Act as liaison between management, SharePoint development team and vendor to defineneeded work and requirements
- Work with customers to identify improvementsand extend SharePoint solutions
- Manage appropriate user groups/permissions
- Participate in design reviews and other phases of development lifecycle to ensure product meets the needs of the business
- Provide guidance to team members during project test planning and execution phases ensuring deliverables are accurately created
- Monitor and track progress / status and provide timely status to stakeholders, related to test progress and risks
- Work with customers to identify improvements andextend SharePoint solutions
- Manage appropriate usergroups/permissions
- Prepare comprehensive communication plan for coordinating and executing migration to new version of SharePoint
- Map out strategy for internal trainingon new features of SP software
Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
- Paid federal government holidays
- Training reimbursement
- Educational reimbursement
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, IBM Premier Business Partner, Dell EMC Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner,SplunkElite Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, VMware Premier Partner and Tenable Platinum Partner, with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!