PDS Tech Inc .Net Developer, Washington DC 20001 in Washington, District Of Columbia
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a candidate for the .Net Developer position located in Washington, DC 20001. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details.314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
6-month Contract To Hire. US Citizen or Green Card to qualify. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance . No C2C
We are looking for someone who strives to be innovative, to explore, to test, defines ideas, enjoys tackling big problems, and comes up with elegant solutions to meet customer’s needs and supports their missions.
I n this role, you will design, develop, debug/test, and deploy custom applications and modules (.NET-based applications) that meet operational requirements, including scalability and maintainability.
• 5 Years with Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field required.
• 5 years of software development experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions using the Microsoft technology stack.
• Experience with service-oriented, multi-tier Architecture, and implementation of scalable, high-performing .NET web applications.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
• Knowledge of relational databases, specifically MS SQL Server.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
• Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and project management is preferred Commitment to high quality and good practices and standards, including object-oriented design, code refactoring, and code documentation
• Strong critical thinking, operations and systems analysis, and problem solving skills.
• Consultative approach and work ethic should be described by the following:
o Proactive, capable of making and meeting commitments, and the ability to execute brilliantly with an unwavering commitment to quality.
o Ability to work independently and on multiple tasks/initiatives with multiple deadlines.
o Ability to adapt to new environments and assimilate information quickly.
o Committed to learning the customer’s business in order to ensure that the work products developed supports their mission.
o Provide the customer with effective and efficient solutions, not merely stating problems.
o Strong organizational / communication skills.
• Experience with Agile, test-driven development, and continuous integration process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.