CoStar Group HR Generalist in Washington, District Of Columbia
Innovation, a passion for excellence and providing our customers with exceptional value—these are the core values that drive us at CoStar. Throughout our history we have been the leaders in imagining and creating a platform that empowers commercial real estate professionals to excel, whether they are buying or selling a property, representing a tenant, leasing a space, valuing an asset, underwriting a loan or managing a diverse portfolio.
CoStar Group is currently in search of a motivated and experienced Generalist/HRBP to join our HR team at our state-of-the-art headquarters in Washington, DC. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to balance multiple priorities and drive towards results, this is a great opportunity to join a company that continues to beat our own growth records and offers bountiful opportunities to learn and grow.
Under the supervision of the Principal, HRBP, the primary objective of this role is to partner with CoStar Group managers to increase their effectiveness so they can create an environment in which our employees are highly successful and engaged. The selected candidate will manage employee relations for our 700+ sales force by; delivering training, providing compliance, policy and procedure interpretation and coaching and counseling managers and employees. In addition, the Generalist/HRBP will support specific client groups and implement HR initiatives that are aligned with the talent needs of the business.
Provide a consultative, proactive approach toemployees and managers at various levels on employee matters.
- Coach Managers in an effort to aid in their effectiveness and development.
- Meet with managers and employees regarding performance issues. Counsel Managers regarding appropriate corrective actions and review and approve corrective action documents to ensure internal processes and policies are followed.
- Lead and participate in recurring HR processes including; quarterly bonus program, promotion, performance review process, and engagement survey roll-out.
- Co-facilitate training on employee development, coaching and other management topics.
- Participate in the development, recommendation and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Coach and provide guidance to Sr. HR Coordinator
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of changes on employees, HR systems and Partner with HR centers of excellence to ensure execution of all human resources operations within client group.
- Partner with HRIS team to create and/or maintain HR structures and improve processes.
Analyze a broad range of HR data to identify valid insights and proactively convert these insights into recommendations
- Collaborate with business leaders to design organizational structures, job roles and talent management processes to drive organizational strategy and meet business objectives.
Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist/HRBP experience required
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal client groups based on trust and mutual respect
- Strong knowledge and experience in federal and multi-state employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and effectively communicate with management and interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters and to effectively priotitize, organize and manage time.
- Successful candidate will be self-directed and collaborative.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues through active listening, good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Experience using Workday is desired.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
- Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time