Children of America Preschool - Infant Teacher, VA in WARRENTON, Virginia
For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among families and colleagues. We believe that every child is unique and deserves the very best in education. Our programming is play-based and nurtures a child's natural desire to learn. We innovate, we teach and we connect, making our learning environments exciting and purposeful. Want to do something that matters? Join the COA team today!
Children of America is currently searching for high-energy Preschool Infant Teachers to join our dynamic team. As a professional individual, our Infant Teachers works closely with the Educational Development team to provide and maintain a positive and appropriate educational program that meets the social, emotional, and physical needs of the children within their care. Candidates should have experience and/or an education in the field, be energetic, patient, friendly, nurturing and enjoy working with young children and their families. We're looking for the best of the best for our childcare programs. If that's you, please send your resume for immediate consideration.
The successful candidate must:
- Be positive, creative, and responsible
- Be familiar with child-directed, center-based learning
- Have leadership skills
- Be comfortable receiving feedback to continue development of teaching practices
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a collaborative working style
- Have Certification in Early Childhood Education. Initial and professional certifications are bothacceptable. If you are approaching certification within the next year and have a transcript as evidence, you may also qualify for this position.
- Must meet Virginia state requirements.
- CDA preferred.
- At least 6 months experience in a licensed day care center.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Commitment to Professional Development.
- Have or willing to obtain SIDS/Shaken Baby, CPR, and First Aid certification.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
*We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following: *
- Comprehensive healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Employee Childcare Discount Program
Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan coverage
A 401(k) plan
Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program and bonus compensation
- Exclusive discounts at Avis Rent a Car
- "Alpha Perks": discounts with retailers, entertainment, hotels, pet insurance, identity theft & prepaid legal services and savings on home and auto insurance.
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Start/End Date: 21-Apr-2017 to 20-Jun-2017 (EST)
Location: WARRENTON, VA, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time