NT Concepts Human Resource Associate-Recruiting in Vienna, Virginia
NT Concepts is seeking a HR Associate - Recruiting to join our collegial and growing HR team. The HR Associate -Recruiting will perform a variety of employment related functions for the ultimate purpose of attracting new talent to the organization, enhancing employee engagement and productivity and ensuring employee compliance with company policies. You will identify and on-board talented individuals, and help us expand our NT Concepts team at a rapid pace. This role may also assist in building on going candidate pipeline using research, networking, outplacement services and online shop database information. You will play an important role in screening candidates and developing strategies to bring only the highest quality hires to NT concepts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop effective processes for maintaining communications with hiring managers,senior leadership, HR partners, and
internal associates to keep everyone involved in thehiring process informed and
• Represent NT Concepts and our culture in every interaction, showing the perfect balanceof enthusiasm, confidence,
charisma, respect and kindness.
• Assist with recruitment process by posting job vacancies, scheduling phone screens andcoordinating interviews.
• Source candidates through multiple channels, to include extensive use of our internetrelated recruiting systems.
• Screen talent pools and confirm basic qualifications, skill set, interest, job fit, salaryrequirements, career pipeline and
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Ensure effective onboarding of new hires by reviewing and processing appropriate newhire documents and representing HR
at New Hire Orientation.
• Maintain Human Resource records and ensure data integrity for recruiting process and forassociates from initial applicant
status through job offer status by coordinating and/orupdating the employee portal and
• Manage Form I-9 and E-Verify employment verification administration.
• Prepare and maintain all new employee files, both paper and electronic.
• Process new hires according to internal procedures, ensuring compliance with requireddocuments and conducting background
• Perform project work as needed to support the HR function and HR team.
• Write creative job descriptions that are aligned with NTConcepts core values.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be a US Citizen
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in recruiting
• Experience using ATS (ICIMS)
• Computer experience: Word, Outlook, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and internetbrowsing.
Founded in 1998, NT Concepts is a woman-owned technology solutions company focused on data analytics, software engineering, investigative services, and geospatial information systems. We provide a broad range of Federal Civilian, DoD, and Intelligence Community customers with solutions for enterprise, cloud-based, and mobile environments.
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V), making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.