The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator - Clinique (STERLING, VA) in Sterling, Virginia
Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator - Clinique (STERLING, VA)
Looking for an inspiring leader who will be the driving force of the brand each day. Join a company where collaboration abounds and mentors support individuals to achieve their personal best. You will have the opportunity to coach, develop and ignite passion in the market to attain goals.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with CL AC SB in the subject line.
Responsibilities for Beauty Sales and Education Coordinator:
• Leads and develops counter specific sales plans and point of sale strategies with input and involvement from Counter Manager. Key areas of business to affect include basic business, new product launches, and Special Events.
• Leads the process of developing the productivity of Top Performers with Counter Manager input and involvement.
• Coaches Counter Manager on planning, coaching, selling and execution skills.
• Provides counter training on key selling and service skills that will lead to achievement of sales plan.
• Ensures that Counter Team utilizes all of the Educational tools including Destination Success: Welcome Aboard and Roadmap to Leadership.
• Plays a key role in identifying and developing bench strength for Consultant and Counter Manager positions. Functions of this role may include mentoring Counter Managers in the process of developing bench strength, and collaborating with Account Executive to create and execute a development plan for Account Coordinator bench.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In these roles you would be employed by the Department Store not by Clinique. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for these positions.
Job Ref: MG 777 SB