Freddie Mac Development, Sr in McLean, Virginia
McLean, VA 4
Full Time/Part Time:
As a member of the Single Family BTO, this position, (Development,Senior) will provide Software Development, Enhancement and Production Support for applications.
• Work with Architects/Business/System Analyst Teams to understand Technical/Business requirements. Provide effort and schedule estimates.
• Documenting Technical Design, Interface Specifications and Unit Testing.
• Follow established methodology and controls guidelines. Maintain agility and quality throughout development process.
• Recommend changes to procedures which result in operational optimization.
• Serving in an on-going partnership with Business Users, maintaining knowledge of business operations, information requirements and priorities.
• Hands-on programming, independently, with minimal guidance in support of multiple efforts as required in the division.
• Developing proof of concepts and proposing solutions to architecture and tech leads.
• Collaborating with developers across multiple projects to develop and build consensus on common re-usable application components.
Work Location Zip Code:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience.
• At least 6+ Years of experience in developing complex SOA projects/enterprise applications, specifically in Java, J2EE, Oracle Service Bus, BPEL, BAM, ADF and XML Technologies (XPath, XQuery, XSD, XSLT, SOX/DOM Parsers, JAXB).
• Experience with various Design Patterns and hands on experience of developing SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services using Spring Web Service, Apache CXF, Jersey and Axis.
• Very strong experience in using JMS Queue and Topic’s for building messaging related solutions using MDBs.
• Experience in JDBC Programming using Open JPA and other ORM tools like Spring and Hibernate. Strong SQL, Database Programming skills in working with Oracle/IBM UDB/Sybase Databases.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly-complex environment using leading-edge technology.
• Experience with Web Servers like WebLogic/Tomcat and using IDEs like Eclipse, JDeveloper etc.
• Experience with Unit Tests using JUnit, SOA Suite Test Framework, build tools Ant/Maven and continuous integration services is desired.
• Excellent analytical, comprehension, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills, Innovative in proposing solutions.
Work Location City:
• Web Service Security Patterns experience is a plus.
• Jenkins and Sonar Cube is a plus.
• Java Certifications are desired
• Experience in using Team Forge GIT as source code repository is a plus.
• Experience in Agile based Project development is a plus.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State:
Information Technology (IT)