SNAP, Inc. Proposal Coordinator/Junior Proposal Manager in Chantilly, Virginia
Seeking a Proposal Coordinator/Junior Proposal Manager for our proposal development team to support full lifecycle proposal development efforts for DoD and Federal IT and professional services. The individual in this role will be supporting the development and editing of proposal content and ensuring compliance with government requirements. This position requires the ability to meet deadlines with a reputation for meticulous attention to detail and an established record of developing compelling, compliant winning proposals.
As a Proposal Coordinator/Manager:
You will lead or support proposal development end-to-end with limited supervision. You will manage and prepare selected proposals; conduct subject matter research, provide technical writing support, and produce proposals.
- Analyzes RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, Sources Sought Notices (SSN).
- Plans, coordinates the schedule of and leads effective, results-driven kickoff, and review meetings.
- Develops win themes and discriminators.
- Prepares annotated outlines, compliance matrices, proposal schedules; coordinates team reviews writing assignments, editing/proofreading, and final production.
- Collaborates across the Company to prepare superlative and winning responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, SSNs etc.
- Organizes and leverages existing proposal content, applies new content, templates, and artifacts.
- Develops and manages opportunity level proposal and resources schedule.
- Supports maintenance and improvement of proposal development systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in fast-paced IDIQ/GWACs such as CIO-SP3, GSA Schedule 70, GSA PSS, eFAST, GSA ALLIANT, etc.
- Experience with developing, scheduling and managing proposals in professional services and information technology industry in the Government sector.
- Create proposal templates based on proposal instructions, compliance matrix, and corporate standards
- Create proposal schedule
- Compile RFP, RFI and other solicitation documents from technical personnel and incorporate into draft proposal responses
- Edit/proofread completed proposals for consistency and quality, including compelling content, grammar, spelling and graphical layout
- Possess superior communication skills.
- Strong integrity and ethics.
- Ability to work independently. Ability to handle and complete multiple projects under shifting priorities. Demonstrated attention to detail and quality.
- Exceptional flexibility, organizational capacity, and a "can do" attitude.
- Superior MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, skills. Experienced working in SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Visio and graphics preparation experience.
- Develop compliance matrices and draft outlines of proposals
- Develop proposal kickoff presentations that include solicitation information, proposal instructions, evaluation criteria, outline, assignments and schedule
- Create/edit proposal graphics
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English or Marketing (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of two (2) years demonstrated experience working in a proposal development team responding to Federal solicitations
- Ability to multitask and organize multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Ability to take direction and great attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Adobe Professional
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and proactive communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, with expertise in Word, including styles and embedded objects
- Excellent formatting, writing and editing skills
- Ability to quickly compile and present information from disparate sources in pressure situations
- Experience with creating and editing proposal graphics preferred
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator preferred
- Shipley or equivalent training preferred.
Location: Chantilly, VA