eGlobalTechInc Quality Assurance Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
About the Role:
This position will lead the quality assurance program for eGT's contract with a Federal customer. This individual will ensure compliance with ISO/CMMI certifications, and help drive quality standards across the project and eventually to eGT's information assurance and cybersecurity (IA&C;) practice. The objective will be to standardize the delivery of our IA&C; offerings across the firm’s client base and recommend improvements in delivery, quality control, and performance management.
- Work closely with delivery project managers to establish, monitor and enhance quality assurance procedures
- Perform quality control audits and evaluate maturing using CMMI and ISO
- Track compliance with contract deliverables, and compliance with quality surveillance plans.
- Participate in practice-wide process improvement initiatives and lead their implementation as appropriate
- Develop guidance on how to implement and leverage certified processes
- Coordinate the scheduling of QA activities, prepare related communications, and follow up as required
- Ensure that both project management documents and related document review artifacts are stored in the appropriate locations.
- Develop ad-hoc reports as required.
- 5+ years of project and quality management experience
- Ability to work across a highly matrixed team and organization
- Ability to work 5 days on client site, and travel to eGT HQ in Arlington as needed
- Flexible with schedule
- Ability to manage more than one task at a time and prioritize
- Ability to drive compliance with the QA program by obtaining stakeholder buy-in
- Proactive about professional development; willing to pursue certifications such as ASQ
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Experience working with ISO and CMMI a plus
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government’s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas – strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing – are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO is the Law.
Job Location: US-VA-Arlington
Type: Regular Full-Time