eGlobalTechInc ISSO Support Consultant in Arlington, Virginia
About the Role:
This individual will support ISSOs working for a Federal customer.
Online Hiring Event:
Would you like to chat with members of our team about this and other job opportunities in our cyber security practice? We would like to invite you to join us for our first Cyber Security Online Hiring Event on Thursday, August 17! This is a convenient and confidential way to learn more about our open positions and gain insight on your next steps to joining the eGlobalTech cyber team! Click on the links below to register. We look forward to chatting with you!
- Thursday, August 17 at 11:30-1:00: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/eglobaltech/e/a0jqe
- Thursday, August 17 at 4:30-6:00: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/eglobaltech/e/GRk8Y
Assisting with continuous monitoring/ongoing authorization for Federal Systems including:
- Security impact assessments
- Supporting security control assessors during security control assessments
- Representing security during control and configuration management
- Updating and maintaining all system documentation (e.g. SSPs, ITCP, RA, etc.)
- Reviewing vulnerability scans and assisting with prioritization
- Writing waivers
- Developing Interconnection Security Agreements or Memorandums of Understanding
- Tracking and assisting with POA&Ms;
- Conducting IT Contingency Planning annual exercises
- 1 -3 years of experience in information security, with a concentration on system security authorization as it applies to the US Government.
- Understanding of all phases of the Risk Management Framework
- Direct experience developing content for security authorization packages
- Highly-motivated, fast-learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written and oral communications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating and ensuring scheduled goals are met
- Desire to grow professionally and work towards obtaining security certifications
- Ability to work full time on the customer site
- Any industry accepted security certification
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government’s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas – strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing – are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO is the Law.
Type: Regular Full-Time
US Citizen Required: Yes
Job Location: US-VA-Arlington
Active Security Clearance Required: none
Clearance Status: Clearable