Gold's Gym Fitness Consultant in Arlington, Virginia
More information about this job
The Fitness Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members and selling renewals/upgrades to current gym members.
• Generates sales through Company and employee sponsored outreach and promotions.
• Maintains accurate records using established Gold's Gym sales systems.
• Follows up on all prospects.
• Conducts gym tours.
• Conducts telephone inquiries.
• Establishes and maintains lead boxes in the community on a monthly basis.
• Establishes and maintains a referral program
• Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
• Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
• Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills
Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales of an acceptable number of units per month
Ability to learn and use the Gold’s Gym membership sales system
Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Job ID 2017-8803
Job Locations US - VA - Arlington
Location Clarendon Gym
Job Region East Coast